April 27, 2017

NET. Internship Interview Experience

Who doesn't know NET.? The famous modern TV station. It has become one of my desired workplace lists even before I entered university.

Without beating around the bush, I want to share my experience from the interview in NET.

First, I found out about NET. Internship program from one of educational official account in LINE. Then, I checked the vacancy on the company website. It said that I must submit my resume, essay letter, academic transcripts and certificates before April 21.
On April 20, I submit all the documents required for the Corporate Legal Finance position.
I didn't hope much tho. As it said that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and I think there's must be many other capable candidates that also applied for that position.
On April 26, I got an invitation email stated that there will be psycho test and interview session tomorrow for Budget Management Accounting.
Although that was not the position that I applied but it still related with my major, I give it a try.

On April 27, I arrived at The East on 9.a.m. 1 hour ahead of the stated time. I went directly to the 28th floor and met the security to confirm my attendance.
I waited for quite a long time (around 1.5 hours). And while waiting, I got to saw several actresses and host from NET. tv show. Some of them are Sarah Sechan, Dito, Gista Putri, Chaesar and other casts of "The East". I can say that they really look better in person. hahaha

After that, the security told me to go to 30th floor. I fill internship application form and the DISC test for around 20 minutes before being told to wait in the waiting room for the interview with HR.
I being interviewed with Ms. Rizka the PIC that being stated in the email.
The interview session isn't really in a formal way. We talked as if chatting.
First, she asked me to introduced myself. Asked my current educational background and activities, previous organization experience, what I think is my weakness and strength after became committee in an event and why I want to join NET. And that's all.
She asked whether I have any question. As I didn't have any, she explains to me the recruitment process for the internship in NET.
So basically, there are 4 steps. The first one, application process via email or submit directly to the office. Then, there will be an invitation for the interview by HR. The result will be processed for around 2 until 3 weeks. If qualified, there will be the second interview by the user. And the maximum waiting time is 3 days. After 3 days, if accepted there will be the discussion about salary, job description, and contract.

I, myself didn't really sure that I will be accepted since after interview I go directly to apply in other company. But the interview itself gave me a new experience that unforgettable.

Maybe that all I can share. Hope it will help all of you that interested to apply in NET. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment